#. Microsoft windows.
Ans – the microsoft corporation’s official windows operating system is called microsoft windows. which microsoft corporation has produced for numerous platforms and gadgets. microsoft has produced numerous versions of microsoft office 365, outlook, one drive, skype, microsoft teams, xbox games, microsoft cloud services, azure, microsoft visual studio, microsoft surface laptop, and surface tablet, among other products. it has also created the windows client and server desktop operating systems. the microsoft corporation is creating additional hardware and software. the most recent versions of the windows operating system are now microsoft windows 11 and windows server 2022. the most recent version of microsoft office is office 365 and office 2021.
#. Download windows 11.
Ans – You can install the most recent version of the Windows 11 operating system on your computer by downloading it or upgrading to it.
How to download Windows 11 is provided here.
If you have a Windows 10 operating system license. In order to update from the Windows 11 operating system to your current Windows 10 operating system. You must already have a legally installed copy of Windows 10 in order to install Windows 11 Update. If so, you can upgrade it directly from the Windows 11 operating system. You must also have a high-speed broadband or Wi-Fi internet connection at that time.
Directly downloading the most recent iso of the Windows 11 operating system from the Microsoft website will allow you to create a USB bootable or DVD disc. By enabling the BIOS first device boot on your computer, you can install Windows 11 operating system from the system first boot device USB bootable disc or bootable DVD disc after making a bootable disc. You can follow the installation of the Windows 11 license by entering the alphanumeric key for Windows 11 25. if you correctly complete every step of the Windows 11 installation.
Installation/Upgrade Terms for Windows 11.
- A Wi-Fi or high-speed broadband connection is required.
- You may also create a Windows 11 iso bootable disc using a blank 8 or 16 gigabyte USB drive or 8 or 16 gigabyte DVD.
- Depending on whether you are installing Windows 11 on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or notebook computer, the installation wizard may differ. By performing all of these steps, you can install Windows 11 more easily.
#. Windows 11 download and install.
Ans – The information above includes all of the download steps for Windows 11. Depending on your needs, Windows 11 can be downloaded for a variety of devices.
You must follow the graphic installation procedure below to install Windows 11.
- Go to the Microsoft company’s official website. Now download the Windows 11 ISO file for the most recent release.
- Burn the downloaded iso file to a blank DVD or empty USB flash drive, or use Windows Bootable Disk Maker to make a bootable disc.
- Initialization According to the bootable media, configure the DVD or USB drive.
- Restart your current computer by using the First Boot Device Settings.
- The Windows 11 Installation Wizard will then start. Countless little round dots are now visible, and while you observe, they will continue to move in a circular pattern.
- Decide which language you want Windows 11 to be installed in.
- After selecting the c drive as the first disk, you must format the existing c drive partition on a Windows 11 disk copy in line with the hard drive partition that already exists.
- You can install a fresh installation of Windows 11 on your system by successfully completing all the procedures and dialogs that Windows 11 presents.