Q 1) What is Python?
Ans – A high-level, versatile programming language of a new generation is python. if you’ve worked with programming languages like Java, C++, or C. Python programming is therefore easy to learn. Python is a line-by-line interpreted programming language that runs the written python computer code. Python programming language is useful for developing software, making websites, doing scientific and mathematical analyses, managing systems, and developing graphical user interfaces and applications. A computer language that runs on numerous platforms is called Python. which works with the operating systems of Apple Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, and Unix. Python programming can be downloaded and installed according to your operating system from the https://www.python.org/ website. Additionally, you have to execute any Python code that was written with a text editor application or another particular Python code.
Q 2) How to Python download.
Ans – Install Python, then If you wish to learn advanced Python programming, downloading Python is the solution. You must thus download it to your computer first. Next, manually install it in accordance with your computer’s operating system.
Python Download Instructions for Computer.
- To begin, enter this Python download link into the web browser already installed on your computer, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari. Choose the Python operating system version from https://www.python.org/downloads based on your operating system. Always go with the most recent Python release. Download page for Python.
- You can download the Python version of the operating system running on your computer, including Windows, Linux, Apple Mac, Unix, and other platforms. Choose the 32-bit and 64-bit stable versions of Python.
- Windows will then be configured to run the Python software.
- You must download the most recent Python version for Windows from the official Python website using your web browser.
- Access the Downloads directory. Open the Python .exe file installer that is already present in this Python download folder. and correctly adhere to all of the Python setup wizard’s instructions.
- Always enable the Windows checkbox for Python Path Variable Location Proper.
- Start Python coding by running it in the background or by looking in Windows 11 All Program Files.
- If you manually installed Python IDE. So you can also code Python in these editors.
How to Install Ptyhon Linux version.
There are numerous Linux distributions to choose from. Only rpm or deb-based kernels are used to develop the majority of Linux operating systems.
Here, we’ll manually install Python software on a Linux operating system built on Debian or Ubuntu.
Python version packages are already available in a lot of Linux operating systems that are now in use. Check to see if Python is already installed on your computer before installing Python on Linux.
Check it as follows.
Open the Console, Root, or Terminal windows on your Ubuntu computer. and then enter the command.
$ python –version
Python may be installed on your computer via the Linux Ubuntu Terminal through the below command.
$ sudo apt-get update
Update exisitng install lubuntu linux package, and start linux to accept new update.
$ sudo apt-get install python3.10.4
The above screenshot enable you to install python 3.10.5 version in your ubuntu operating system.
Install python in apple mac 10.14 or later version.
You can select the Python download version if you use the Apple Mac OS new or old operating system. If you own a Mac Intel version, this. Therefore, download the Python for Mac Intel version; alternatively, download the Python for Mac Universal version.
How to download and install Python in the Apple Mac OS.
- First, open your Apple Mac Safari web browser and enter this link to obtain the Python source code. https://www.python.org/downloads/macos/ and decide on the most reliable Python version that works with your operating system. if your Mac is the most recent model. you decide to use the most recent Mac stable version.
• Open the python-3.10.5-macos11.pkg folder that you obtained from the Python source in your Mac. then execute this package. • On your Apple Mac, the Python Package Installation Wizard will appear. Run this package to correctly install Python on Mac OS 10.9 and later. • After completing the Python installation wizard, drag the Python dmg package to the Mac application launcher so that you may run the Python program and code Python from your Mac. Or you can use any open-source Python IDE to code in Python.
Python text editor.
- Notepad – for window.
- Notepad ++ – window, mac.
- Text editor – for linux
Python ide/software to run python code.
Microsoft visual sudio code
Q 3) What is Pip in python?