Microsoft office q & a section.
Q1) What is Microsoft office.
Ans. microsoft office is a series of licenced office suite software programmes. which bill gates, the founder of microsoft, formally released on november 19, 1990. microsoft office is a collection of numerous small and major software applications. you can find microsoft office word, microsoft office excel, microsoft office powerpoint, microsoft office one note, microsoft office outlook, microsoft office publisher, microsoft office access, microsoft office project, microsoft office sharepoint, microsoft office infopath, microsoft office infopath designer, microsoft office visio, microsoft office one drive, microsoft office skype for business, microsoft office lync, etc. in this. in addition, you sign up for a microsoft office 365 subscription monthly or yearly plan. therefore, in addition to all the applications listed above, you also have online and offline programmes like microsoft office 365 team, microsoft office 365 planner, microsoft office 365 todo, etc. you also have programme use features.
Q2) what variety of Microsoft Office versions are there?
Ans. Microsoft office version.
- Microsoft office 2021.
- Microsoft office 2019.
- Microsoft office 2016.
- Microsoft office 2013.
- Microsoft office 2010.
- Microsoft office 2007.
- Microsoft office 2003.
- Microsoft office xp.
- Microsoft office 2000.
- Microsoft office 97.
- Microsoft office 95.
Q3) Microsoft office application suite to buy.
- Microsoft home version.
- Microsoft educational version.
- Microsoft professional version.
- Microsoft business version.
- Microsoft enterprise version.
Q4) Microsoft office according to cross-platform.
- Microsoft windows all operating systems are compatible.
- Apple mac all modern operating systems are compatible. mac os sierra and all mac later operating systems.
- Linux operating system you can use Microsoft office 365 online.
- All modern google android smartphones support.
- Apple iPhone support.